Turkey Holidays – Sunny Climate mixed in with beautiful beaches and sightseeing
Holidays to Turkey offer something for everyone. This fabulous country has diverse landscapes from the vibrant cities to sundrenched beaches.
Take a well deserved rest and jet off to Turkey and enjoy the beautiful hot spots like Altinkum, Kalkan or one of the many wonderful coastal resorts in between. Here you will discover that there is far more than just sand, sea and sunshine. This fascinating country is steeped in history with one of the top must-sees being the ancient ruins at Ephesus, which is one of the best preserved sites in the World. A trip to Turkey is not complete without bartering in one of the many bazaars and have fun with the locals haggling for your souvenirs.
Holidays in Turkey – Something to suit all budgets and tastes.
Turkey offers incredible value for money, especially for families, and that is one of the main reasons why there’s such an abundance of cheap holidays to Turkey to be found, which is great news for the UK consumer. Turkey holidays offer stunning scenery, beautiful beaches, and an excellent sunshine record. Turkey offers you the relaxing beach break you have been waiting for mixed with historical culture and busting bazaars to haggle in. For those of you looking for a beach holiday, the Aegean Coast of Turkey is ideal. Here you can visit the busy harbour of Kusadasi or bask on the golden sands of Gumbet and Ortakent beaches. The Turquoise Coast of Turkey offers you mesmerising scenery from the mountains overlooking the crystal clear sea and the beautiful resort of Olu Denis with its Blue Lagoon – the most photographed beach in Turkey. If you are ready for some nightlife whilst on holiday in Turkey then head for Marmaris; famed for its long sandy beaches and lively bars and restaurants.
Packyourbags Highlights In Turkey
- Ephesus with its preserved Greek and Roman ancient ruins.
- Turkish Baths are a must on any visit to Turkey to experience total pampering and relaxation.
- Food & Drink needs to include classic delights such as Turkish delight, kebabs, baklava and apple tea. Enjoy traditional speciality dishes with Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Coast influences.
- Blue lagoon in the beautiful resort of Olu Deniz is a protected national park, where you can swim in the inviting crystal clear turquoise waters.
- Loggerhead Turtles (Caretta Caretta) can be seen at certain times of the year located in a conservation area of Dalyan’s river.
- Dolmus - the name of the local buses, which are some of the most convenient and cost effective ways to get about in Turkey.
- Bosphorus is one of the World’s busiest waterways and a ferry trip is a must on any break to Istanbul.
Helpful links - Want to know more about Turkey, visit these recommended sites